Monday, December 3, 2012

Outlook for the month

Things have been going pretty well for me lately and I am quite happy. My mental and emotional health is doing pretty good for the most part and is a lot more stable than it was at the start of the year. Things are shaping up for me and it makes me quite happy to see progress in my life.

I start working at MILSIG Paintball Industries after my final exams are finished. I look forward to helping the company expand their product line up and drive the company forward in its growth.

I sit there as the night slowly ticks away and think of what to write.  I have three days to cram for my finals at the end then I can swing away and hope for the best.

I am happy that I am feeling more stable and positive about myself. I have met someone interesting and fun to be with whom I get to paintball with on the weekends when we have the time.

I look forward to the future and I hope for the best. I am enjoying my evenings with my overly expensive but lovely headphone. I will talk more about the completion (for the time being and for a while I suppose :P). of my audio setup.

Musical love.

No comments:

Post a Comment