Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ding dong.

   I start school tomorrow and I look forward to a fresh new year. I have reconnected with old friends and I hope for something more to grow from the friendship. All in all, 2011 was a long and tough year. It involved a lot of up and down moments and I had a very terrible start to my 2011 year. I took the year off so I could re-coup and try to take my mind off things. Sort out myself psychologically and work out the various issues I had. They still exist but my mind is in a better mindset then before and tomorrow will be the first step into this new reality I am going to try to work at.

   I hope I am ready to take this on again but I am starting things light just like before. Give yourself too much on one plate and you'll mess it all up. Probably add some more to this later.
I wish everyone best of wishes for the days to come.

Hoping to tentatively get into bed by around 2200. (10:00PM)


Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment